I was thinking to write about the things I hate the most when I get a massage during winter.
But now I think it is best to write about the most amazing massage experience I can get when the cold season is on.
Well, here are some highlights:
1. I like to have a hot tea while I wait to enter the massage room.
2. I like the whole place, but especially the massage room, to be heated and smell nice. This is how my body rests and relaxes.
3. I like the massage table to have a soft and warm cover on. I know some massage businesses even use wheat bags/heated packs to warm up their massage tables. Good on them!
4. I love when the massage therapist has warm and soft hands.
5. I like when the therapist uses pre-massage and during massage warmth (wheat bags, heat packs, towels). Especially when they are placed on my neck or my back or even both! This is how muscles can relax and prepare for a better experience.
6. My hands and feet are almost always cold during winter. I love when my feet and hands are wrapped in something warm (wheat bags, heat packs, towels) during the massage.
7. I feel great when I can close my eyes and even get half-asleep. That's why an eye pack filled with grains which can be slightly heated makes wonders. It carefully soothes my eyes. Lavender infused is even more magical.
This is my ideal massage experience during winter. This is how I believe massage therapists would make me feel nurtured and taken care of during these so unfriendly and cold months of the year.
What about you? What are your good or bad massage experiences during winter?
Suggest your favourite massage therapist to have a look at my products. They might find some interesting products to make you feel great.
I also have some specials for them because we both care about them!
I am passionate about healthy and ecological living, simple and natural things that give pure happiness and children's laughter.