Doggy draught stopper for kids rooms
Ahh, after such a long and amazing summer, the cold rainy season has come... Brrrr, let's see how we can stay warm and cozy without spending a fortune on energy.
1. During the day, let the sun or at least the light in by keeping the blinds and curtains open
2. Close the curtains at sundown to minimise heat loss
3. If your windows and doors are not sealed properly, use some Green satiN draught stoppers placed against them
4. Keep your home dry by using a dehumidifier, it is easier and more efficient to heat it. Plus healthier for you!
5. Take a quick shower, not a bath and keep the door closed so you don't
spread the moisture.
6. When you plan to make coffee or tea, fill your kettle with only the amount of water needed.
7. When cooking, avoid opening the oven door too often.
8. Use a hot pack - such as a Green satiN wheat bag - rather than an electric blanket. It warms you up, relaxes you and relieves your neck or back pain and the like.
9. When doing the laundry, do cold water washes and wash only full loads.
10. Dry your clothes outside when you can.
Do you know what the biggest energy consumer in your home is?
Space and water heating.
Heating your house and water accounts for about 60 percent of your energy bill (30% each).
I am passionate about healthy and ecological living, simple and natural things that give pure happiness and children's laughter.